Each year, Weiss & Paarz will offer a rising star scholarship and award a $1,000 to a student starting or continuing his/her undergraduate education anywhere in the United States of America.
As a law firm that exclusively handles medical malpractice, our attorneys, paralegals, and staff members have dedicated their careers to helping victims of preventable catastrophic injury. Just as we never let a client’s financial restrictions get in the way of achieving justice, we firmly believe that no student should be deprived of the opportunity to succeed due to a lack of financial resources. We are especially interested in young individuals who plan to realize their full potential on a career path that helps others. We are confident in the youth of America’s ability to change our world for the better through strong character development, community enrichment, and higher education.
We are thrilled to announce this new scholarship opportunity. Scholarships will be awarded each year to the student who demonstrates all of the following qualities and characteristics:
- financial need
- exceptional work ethic
- strength in the face of adversity
- outstanding academic achievement
- commitment to the local community and charitable giving
- ability to lead others
- overall moral character
Students must submit their application by e-mail to Sarah Weiss Rozalis at firstname.lastname@example.org by 05/01/17. All applications must include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume listing work experience, educational background, and high school and college grade point average and class rank, if applicable;
- Personal Statement, which includes a description of your career goals and what you plan to use the scholarship funding for (2 pages maximum);
- Confirmation of enrollment in an undergraduate institution or copy of your current student ID; and
- Copy of your state ID or driver’s license
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
1.You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
2.You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3.We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
4.Any and all content may be used in future Weiss & Paarz marketing.