Each year, Weiss & Paarz will award a $1,000 Law Scholarship to a student starting or continuing law school anywhere in the United States of America.
As a law firm that exclusively handles medical malpractice, our attorneys, paralegals, and staff members have dedicated their careers to helping victims of preventable catastrophic injury. Just as we never let a client’s financial restrictions get in the way of achieving justice, we firmly believe that no student should be deprived of the opportunity to succeed due to a lack of financial resources. We are especially interested in young individuals who plan to become lawyers. We are confident in the youth of America’s ability to change our world for the better through strong character development, community enrichment, and higher education.
We are thrilled to announce the second year of this exciting scholarship opportunity. Scholarships will be awarded each year to the student who demonstrates all of the following qualities and characteristics:
- Financial need
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strength in the face of adversity
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Commitment to the local community and charitable giving
- Ability to lead others
- Overall moral character
Students must submit their application by e-mail to Sarah Weiss Rozalis at email@example.com by 09.03.18. All applications must include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume listing work experience, educational background, and high school and college grade point average and class rank, if applicable;
- Personal Statement, which includes a description of your career goals and what you plan to use the scholarship funding for (2 pages maximum);
- Confirmation of enrollment in an ABA-accredited law school or copy of your current student ID; and
- Copy of your state ID or driver’s license