$6,250,000 Settlement for Cerebral Palsy birth injury
$5,000,000 Settlement for hospital negligence resulting in brain damage from hydrocephalus
$4,440,000 Settlement for pediatric failure to timely diagnosis kernicterus (hyperbilirubinemia)
$4,300,000 Jury Verdict for avoidable damage caused by stroke
$4,000,000 Settlement for pediatric failure to timely diagnosis meningitis
$3,000,000 Partial Settlement for pediatric failure to timely diagnosis kernicterus
$2,750,000 Settlement for emergency department failure to diagnose stroke
$2,500,000 Settlement for wrongful birth case (Vader's Syndrome)
$2,500,000 Settlement for negligent prenatal diagnosis (Canavan's Disease)
$2,450,000 Jury Verdict for negligent prenatal diagnosis (Sickle Cell Disease)
New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyers – Weiss & Paarz
Serving New Jersey – Pennsylvania – Nationwide*
Pursuing a medical malpractice claim is often complicated, difficult, and expensive. We believe that in order to maintain the expertise needed to be consistently successful, we must focus 100% of our professional time on handling medical malpractice cases only. We have therefore chosen to completely limit our legal practice to representing people who have been severely injured or killed as a result of medical malpractice. We have decades of experience in pursuing medical malpractice claims in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & nationwide with a network of trusted attorneys. We handle all types of medical malpractice claims, including but not limited to anesthesia injury, birth injury, brain injury, cancer misdiagnosis, emergency room malpractice, & prenatal misdiagnosis.
Browse some of our Practice Areas:
- Anesthesia Injury
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Emergency Room Malpractice
- Prenatal Misdiagnosis
- Decades of Experience - It’s important that we know our medicine. That’s why in addition to an extensive network of medical experts to choose from, we have a physician on staff. In addition, our attorneys have spent their entire careers developing the medical and legal expertise necessary to tackle a wide and complex range of medical malpractice claims. Be sure to check out our recent verdicts & settlements to see our latest recoveries.
- No Recovery, No Fee – Obtaining justice should not depend on whether a person has the financial resources to bring a lawsuit. We therefore investigate claims at our own expense, and our clients are not responsible for costs or legal fees unless we recover money for them.
- We Exclusively Handle Medical Malpractice - We pride ourselves on being one of the only firms in New Jersey that is entirely dedicated to medical malpractice, providing our clients with an unprecedented level of expertise that they can count on, no matter what they’ve been through. After decades of representing defendants in medical malpractice claims, senior partner Robert E Paarz decided to leave retirement to represent patients, forming a powerful partnership with firm founder Michael L Weiss. Read more about us and the history of our firm.
We take our claims very seriously and our clients know that they are in good hands. If you or a loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or even nationwide – contact us today for a free consultation.
For more information on New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers Michael L Weiss, Robert E Paarz, Pamela Brown-Jones, Marc C Johnson, & Julie E. Nugent, click on our attorney profile links below.
New Jersey Medical Malpractice Lawyers – The Bios:
- Biographical information about firm partner, Michael L. Weiss, Esq.
- Biographical information about firm partner, Robert E. Paarz, Esq.
- Biographical information about associate nurse/attorney, Pamela Brown-Jones, Esq./RN
- Biographical information about associate attorney, Marc C. Johnson, Esq.
- Biographical information about associate attorney, Julie E. Nugent, Esq.
Some Related Links:
*The firm handles cases in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. For cases outside those states, Weiss & Paarz works with local attorneys in the state where the medical care took place, at no additional cost to the client.
New Jersey medical malpractice lawyers Michael L Weiss & Robert E Paarz can help! Call Now – Free Consults – 1-800-952-8444