Weiss & Paarz New Jersey Medical Malpractice Attorneys
The law office of Weiss & Paarz is dedicated to ensuring clients get specialized representation for their difficult, complex medical malpractice claims. Some estimates claim that as many as 440,000 patients die each year as a result of preventable hospital errors. While we cannot turn back the clock to prevent these errors ourselves, we can use our unique knowledge and experience to help victims of medical malpractice obtain the compensation they need to move on and keep their families and financial futures intact. Our dedicated legal staff has been handling New Jersey medical malpractice claims exclusively for over three decades. We firmly believe in high-quality, thorough patient advocacy.
Types of NJ Medical Malpractice Cases We Specialize In
Our staff is uniquely qualified to handle all types of medical malpractice claims. We are well-equipped to represent patients for the most common forms of medical malpractice (some of which are listed below), but also for more rare and uncommon forms of medical malpractice.
- Errors made during childbirth or pregnancy resulting in birth injury, death, or lifelong disability
- Errors made while performing surgery
- Improper administration of anesthesia
- Failures in diagnoses and delays in diagnoses of strokes, heart attacks, sepsis, cauda equine syndrome, brain injuries, meningitis, and cancers
- Mismanagement of airways / intubation negligence
- Prescription medication mistakes
If you or a loved one has been injured because of a medical professional’s negligence / malpractice, it is crucial to choose an experienced attorney to handle your claim, as medical malpractice is a complex and increasingly difficult area of law.
Weiss & Paarz Gives – Southern New Jersey
Most of our team was born and raised in the Southern New Jersey area, so here at Weiss & Paarz, our team is constantly looking for opportunities to enhance our local community. We regularly contribute to local organizations set up to help Southern New Jersey residents and our staff deeply enjoys shopping for families in need during the holiday season. We’ve partnered with many organizations in the area, including but not limited to the Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City, the Community Foodbank of New Jersey (Southern Branch), Operation Yellow Ribbon, and the Atlantic City Rescue Mission. By continuing to volunteer, offer local academic scholarships, put together donation boxes, and spread some holiday cheer, we are excited to continue making a positive, local impact in every way we can.
Our New Jersey Medical Malpractice Office Locations
We know that filing a medical malpractice claim can feel like an overwhelming process. To better assist our disabled clients, we have four office locations throughout the state of New Jersey to minimize travel time when and if client meetings are necessary. Consultations and appointments can be scheduled via telephone, Skype, and/or from any of our New Jersey office locations:
- Toms River Office, located at 40 Bey Lea Rd, Building C, Floor 2 Toms River, NJ 08753
- Cherry Hill Office, located at 923 Haddonfield Road, Suite 300, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Iselin Office, located at 33 Wood Avenue South Iselin, NJ 08830
- Northfield Office, located at 2600 New Road, Suite A Northfield, NJ 08225